In this Module of the CMS Course, you will learn about:
- Bather Protection Parameters
- Water Balance
- The Chemistry of Sanitizers
- Auxiliary Pool & Spa Products
- Water Testing
- Adding Chemicals
To become certified as a CMS Certified Maintenance Specialist®, you must complete the CMS course and take the CMS Exam. An additional registration form and $115 fee for the CMS exam is required. The CMS exam is 1.5 hours long, open book exam with 75 multiple choice questions. You must score 75% or better to pass (answering at least 56 questions correctly).
Choose How to Take the Exam:
- On a computer at a PSI computer testing center near you. Computer testing gives immediate test results and flexible time to take the exam.
- At an APSP national, regional or chapter-sponsored testing event. A list of upcoming events can be found at APSPUniversity.org. You will receive your exam results by US Mail approximately 3 weeks after the exam.
- Test at a community college or university near you. Proctored exams must be taken at an accredited college or university.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-838-0083 ext 127 if you need additional information
Visit this page for more information: CMS Information
Upon completion of Module 4, you will be able to:
- Describe the guidelines for the safe handling, loading and transport of chemicals
- Explain the basic procedures for water testing
- Explain the chemistry of chlorination
- Name the five factors of water balance
- Name several methods for disinfecting/oxidizing water
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Online Record of Completion
Your cart is empty